You Workout and they can play!
Kids Club Mission Statement
Our goal is to provide quality childcare in a safe, sanitary, and welcoming environment while parents enjoy the full benefits of our facility, confident that their children are under good care.
Childcare available for little ones ages 6 weeks to 11 years old.
Your kid’s safety is our main focus. Our caring qualified staff are all about making our Kids Club a fun place for kids. In each designated area, our staff will have a variety of different activities for each different age group.
Please Read Our Kids Club Policies and Procedure
- Children ages 6 weeks to 11 years are welcome at our Kids Club.
- There is a 2-hour limit. Please plan your workouts accordingly.
- Please bring your pass to the childcare and present it to the childcare staff when signing in your child.
- The Kids Club is available during the posted hours of operation. You are required to sign your child in and out each time you visit.
- If someone other than the person dropping the child off will be picking up the child, the caregiver must be notified in writing. I.D. may be required when picking up children.
- You must remain in the gym while your child is in our Kids Club.
- IF YOUR CHILD IS TOO SICK TO ATTEND SCHOOL, please do not bring him/her to Kids Club. We want to avoid spreading contagious illnesses.
- If a child has a colored running nose, fever, bad cold, cough, diarrhea or vomiting, or appears to have another contagious illness, we will ask you to remove your child from the Kids Club.
- Parents must feed children outside of the Kids Club playroom.
- Phaze 3 Employees cannot perform diaper changes for the children attending Kids Club. Parent will be paged to change child’s diaper if necessary.
- Due to allergy reasons, food is not permitted in our Kids Club.
- Only water is permitted in Kids Club.
- Parents/Legal Guardians may step outside of Kids Club to feed their child(ren), then bring the child(ren) back into Kids Club to continue their workout.
- If your child cannot be comforted, we will notify you.
- Shoes and socks must be worn at all times.
- Phaze 3 Fitness cannot allow children who bite to stay in our childcare. If a child bites another child or approaches with the intention to bite, we will ask that the child not use our Kids Club for 30 days.
- We are not here to discipline your children, but if the need arises where your child needs a timeout to keep him or her from hurting themselves or other children we will put them in time out.
- We provide a variety of safe toys. Please do not bring toys from home. If a toy is brought in, we will put the valuable toy in our keeping box while the child is in our care.
- We will keep lost and found items a total of 30 days. If not claimed in 30 days, they will be taken to Goodwill.
Kids Club Hours
8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.